India and Pakistan, two countries who suffered the same fate of colonization, the two countries which was a single one, the two countries who fought together to gain independence are now #1 rivals each other. No indian or pakisthani ever thinks that it is his brother who is sitting in the other side. Even at the climax of a war they don’t realize that they are killing their own brothers. I just want to tell you about the american independence. 13 colonies of america fought together to gain independence and what they are now? They are the most powerful superpower in the world. When India was ruled my the Mughals, it was a very strong kingdom and every kingdom had a certain kind of fear and respect to it. But what happen? Luxury and Religious tolerance caused widespread disorder and the cunning British realizing that they are at the right time, seized each kingdom and finally they conquered all India. I admire that the British East India Company was very cunning. They knew that India will become powerful, so they just divided it into two (and finally three) so that they will fight each other. What they said happen, India and Pakistan are always at war now, just like that of North and South Korea. I request all the Pakistanis and Hindustanis to look at our Gandhi and follow his path. He suffered to gain us independence and if he as well as others were not here, well will be still in the hands of British. I request all indians and paks to join their hands and fight against all the evils than keeps us away.
I am a sort of an online gamer and recently I met a boy of my age from Pakistan, we talked each other very much and talking to him was like taling to an Indian. We are all same only the painful hands of political isolation keeps us apart. If India and Pakistan join hands no more terrorist organization will prevail and the bad name against Pakistan will fade away slowly. I always dreamt about the combining of India and Pakistan and thus we can regain our lost glory. We are not neighbours we are family members. As an Indian I request all Pakistanis to join their hands and fight against our common evil - terrorism.
OMG! Am I seeing my bro riding a dragon infront of my house? momeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two missionaries were captured by the natives in Africa by the natives there. They were made to be cooked and to be lunched (ew….) according to the rituals of the natives. So they were tied together and was put in a big bowl!! And after sometime one of the missionaries started to laugh non-stop. The other was very curious and wanted to know the reason why he is laughing in the moment of their death, so he asked “Are you mad. What is here to laugh this much? We are going to die soon, idiot!”. Then the missionary said “Ha ha, I just pee and shit in this bowl and was wondering how the natives are going to consume that… Ha Ha Ha”.
———> From an email that one of my friends send me….
Here is an an interesting and awesome educational website for students studying in Kerala Syllabus. It contain interactive videos of the chapters as well as many other awesome things. This website is a “must visit” for all my fellow readers who follow Kerala Syllabus.
Rasgulla is one of my favourite indian traditional food. It is super duper food that makes everyone addict to it!! Frankly it can be easy and its ingredients are things which are in a kitchen generally. It is a vegetarian food and is recommended to serve cold. The calorie value is approximately 490.2. Rasgulla is not recommended to people having Dairy allergy. So I recommend all my readers to try this…
- 1000 ml Milk (Homogenized)
- 2 tsp White Vinegar
- 1.5 cup Sugar
- 3 cup Water
- Boil the milk in a plain bottomed bowl
- While the milk starts to boil, add vinegar to separate milk and whey.
- Throw away the liquid part by sifting the stu onto a muslin cloth we need the solid part only.
- Pour some cold water over the curd to cool and wash it. Discard the water and hang the cloth for 15-20 minutes to let the excess water drip off from it.
- Put the curd in a food processor or blender and blend at high speed to get a smooth consistency. You may add just a little (1 tsp or so) water while blending, if the curd is too dry and will not blend. Be very careful so as not to add any extra water.
- Remove the paste and make small balls from it (2-3 inches)
- Now we need to make the sugar solution, so fill 2/3 with water of a wide vessel.
- Boil water. And when it starts boiling, constantly add sugar. And remember to stir well while doing so.
- Now put curd balls one by one to the boiling sugar solution and cook the balls in it for about 30-40 mins.
- Remove from the stove and leave it for cooling. After cooling, put the balls along with syrup in a storage container and refrigerate.
- Serve Cold and Enjoy!!! ;)
P.S: Don’t freeze the rasgullas. And I recommend using brown sugar.
My Blogger Tricks or popularly known as MBT is a super website which hosts stuff related to Blogger - A Blogging platform by Google. Plugins, Tips and Tricks, Widgets, etc can be found here… Before I shift to Wordpress, I had used Blogger as my primary platform. So I recommend to all my readers who are having Blogger blog to this website. This is a must read one.
In my academic section of my time in front of internet, I am at a website which hosts free CBSE educational stuff. This has chapter exercises, various model questions and other interesting material. So today I am introducing this to my fellow readers. So have fun guys….
P.S: Click the title to visit the link.. ;)
Here is an another strategy, this helps you become smart in mathematics. This post was submitted to me by a anonymous reader. So first of all I thank him for his fabulous entry. Coming back to the point, just like science exam, math is also hard for many of us. And they always blame themselves that they don’t have good memory or any brains or so! but the face is that they are not using math strategically. By the way math is all about 0 to 9 and some extra carps inside it. And this math has many shortcuts that we can use for our exams too. This not only increases out math scores, but also it decreases our exam stress and makes us love math more and more.. So no waiting here are the tips,
1. Get smart in math by using “hands-on” practice techniques. The more you do something, the more familiar you become with that subject. There are many types of math-learning games on the market today. Try some that incorporate blocks, cubes and other tools to help practice math skills. Some experts say that the game of chess, with its patterns and intricacies, may help with math.
2. Memorize the multiplication tables in order to get smart in math. If you know the multiplication tables well, you increase your knowledge base of math skills that help with division as well as multiplication.
3. Tame your fear about math if you want to get smart in math. Some people are simply afraid and intimidated by the perceived difficulties of math in general. Once you get past your fear of failure, math may not be as hard as you think.
4. Minimize distractions while you study if you want to get smart in math. Math requires concentration. Talking to others, watching TV or listening to music may interfere with your ability to comprehend math problems.
5. Look for patterns in math. Math has order, logic and organization in its many different facets. Study patterns of figures.
6. Write down questions about anything you don’t understand about a particular math problem. Take time to think it out and ask for help from a teacher or tutor.
7. Be an active learner by questioning yourself about math material. Try to explain math formulas in your own words instead of just looking at the material in math textbooks.
Here is an exam strategy for you, it is about writing your Science examination. For many people, Science exam is the most hard one to score good marks. Many of my friends told me that they wrote the exam well even through they wasn’t awarded the marks they ought to have. And me too was facing this problem until I found out a cool strategy. After that I tried it in my science papers and super surprisingly, I was awarded more marks than I can ever think of!! So in this post, I will share that strategy with you, so have fun!!!
If your teacher did not assign specific guidelines for your science paper, however, or if your teacher did provide guidelines but you’ve left them at school and you’re now stuck at home—then you can feel safe in following the general practices and preferences for writing science papers.
1. Use headings. Science papers are very structured and typically contain sections with headings. Common sections for science reports—those that involve the results of a study or experiment—are abstract, introduction, method, results, discussion. If your paper is a response paper (responding to a prompt or question posed by the teacher) you may divide your paper into any appropriate sections and provide headers.
2. Use concise statements and write in points. Science writing is more straightforward and concise than other types of writing. Avoid using clever, flowing, or poetic phrases in your science paper—you can save all that for your literature classes. Dramatic or emotional statements sound out of place in science class. Don’t worry—you can use factual statements and still write an interesting, engaging paper. Always write to the point answers and use bullets or write point wise using numbers.
3. Underline the main phrases and main points or important names. You may elaborate the points according to the marks in the question.
4. Use supporting details. A science report should explain exactly what happened during a project or experiment. Any time you address a cause and effect in this sequence, you must provide details to support your claims. Draw diagrams where ever it explains the concept in more detail.
5. Use your opinions wisely and appropriately. If you are reporting the results of a project or experiment that you have conducted, you should avoid asserting your opinion about what should have happened or why something did or did not happen. Once again, you must always back up your statements with supporting details. On the other hand, when writing a response paper you may be asked to give your opinion about why something happened. You can certainly state your opinion if your teacher prompts you to.
6. Avoid absolute statements unless you have proof. Be careful about using absolute statements like “always” and “never” in science writing. Remember that all claims must be supported by evidence and very few things are absolute.
7. Do not use contractions. Science writing is formal and concise, much like business writing. No room for frivolity! Contractions are acceptable in less formal writing, but should be avoided in report-type writing.
8. Avoid slang(Important!). Teens today are more vulnerable than ever before to slipping into the trap of using slang in their school papers. A whole generation of text-messaging teens have grown so accustomed to using informal language that they sometimes don’t realize exactly what constitutes slang. This will be a big challenge for you! One way to learn formal writing is by reading the newspaper every day. Example - Instead of writing “before” many people write “b4”.
9. Use the proper tense. If you are writing a report, you should use the past tense to explain what happened.
10. Use active verbs. Avoid using passive verbs. For instance, instead of saying “When the lights were turned off, the mice reacted… you could say “The mice reacted when I turned off the lights.”
For many of us exams are like a huge burden and during exams we are under infinite stress. And this could only result in more worsening of matter. So today I am going to post an exam time strategy which you can use in your exams. So here it is:
Some of the common reasons for this exam stress is, the fear of not performing well in the exam. Mostly students have the desire to perform well in the exam, but not being able to revise all the needed material before the exam come under severe stress. Due to this, most students deprive themselves of the needed sleep leaving them more stressed out. On the day of the exam, completely avoid last minute mugging and stressing. You should have a good sleep of minimum 8 hours the previous night. Do not stress yourself feeding more information to your already worked up brain. Whatever you have learned be confident of it and take some deep breaths. You have done your preparation and now you should prepare yourself to give your best. A tired mind will do no good, so it is necessary to go in the hall with a refreshed mind. You have worked hard for it and nobody can take away your hard work. What you give always comes back to you. Remember this nature’s law. If you not prepared well, let your mind accept the fact. It is not possible to go unprepared and expect no stress and good results. The first and most important is your preparation before exam is to make sure you have prepared well and know the important topics well. Before you go to the exam, eat foods that are energy producing and at the same time not too heavy on your stomach that make you sleepy in the examination hall. Never go empty stomach as you can end up concentrating more on your hunger than your exam paper. Fruits and proteins are good source of energy. Avoid intake of heavy carbohydrates like rice and potatoes which will make you sleepy. If possible carry a water bottle to the exam hall to rehydrate. Make sure you have all the things necessary for the exam. Your stationary, your identity ticket and your watch etc…. Last minute searching for things can stress your mind further and create a panic during exam which can be disastrous. Once you get the question paper in your hand. Read all the questions and make a quick rough plan how you are going to invest your time for doing your best. Mark the questions which you know the best and attempt them first. In this manner, you will increase your confidence further. Appreciate yourself for remembering the solutions and answers, your brain will work better. Never curse yourself if you forgot or didn’t study something which you thought about studying. Remember it is too late now, your focus should be on the present moment. It is very very important to check your answers again in the end. The last 15 minutes should be to review your paper. Recheck every answer with patience and you will be surprised to come across lot of careless faults. Make the necessary corrections. It is a fact that, students sometimes enter into stress before, during and after exams. This is because most students fail to avoid circumstances that can create stress during exams. The mention of examinations should not send shivers down the spines of students only if they will learn to adopt the approaches mentioned in this article. I guarantee that if you try to do things which are mentioned in this post, you can score good marks at your exams. So have fun! and if you have some other tips, please take time to leave a comment here…
Today I signup in one of my favourite websites. It is Wikihow.com this website is a super cool website in which we can write tutorials, request for tutorials, edit tutorials, and so on… In short this website has the answer to almost any question arising in our mind. Till now when I write this post I had written 4 articles in it. You can visit my page there at:
I had wondered many times when I was young(not too young) how can I download these awesome videos or music from YouTube. I googled for a solution and I came up with many softwares. But the fact was that 90% of these softwares were fake. And the others were filled with advertisements. Finally I found a website that captures and converts the YouTube videos online and gives us in the format that we choose. Basically, the website will do all the hard-work and we will do all the softwork! All we have to do is that to feed the website with the link of our YouTube video, specify our preferred format and download it! Super Easy huh? So happy downloading!
P.S: Click the title to visit the website… ;)